Saturday, January 29, 2011

What do I win?

I'll be coming my first year anniversary here in New Orleans.  What a long strange trip it's been.  I'm so glad I documented it to the best of my abilities. Perhaps someday my grand kids could be reading about my past year.  I only scratched the surface.  This city is nothing more than a sanctuary for good people who might have labeled freaks in middle America.  When I was only down here for one month, the BP oil spill took place.  It was if a black hole had opened up a few miles away.  These folks don't rattle easy, but are prone to expecting the worst case scenarios.



Scary times, New Orleans like a defiant pirate whore stuck out her tits and said "Bring it on M-Fer." The Crescent City would be proud to host the end times like another World's Fair.  New Orleans would provide the parades behind the four horsemen of the Apocalypse.  "Is that Brimstone?" No, it's cheap plastic beads and an odd beer bottle.  I figure that we all are just waiting to face judgment, so I might as well await it here in New Orleans running up as many charges as I can.

I'll be cutting corners this month, so look for "Best Of" bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment