Monday, October 25, 2010

Someday....

My goal is once I get settled with steady income and a few bucks ahead, is to move to the French Quarter.  There is something supernatural about it. I'm not one given into new agey paranormal feelings.  This town has such a rich history of both positive and negative energy that almost trips you on the sidewalk. Royal Street is fantastic, art galleries and street performers populate the street with the ghosts of pirates.


Recently a few residents have squawked about the street musicians who make their living from performing on Royal. It's like the people who move next to the airport and try to get the airplanes to "come in from the other direction."  I can think of worst sounds to wake up with a hangover to.  Erika Lewis is one of my favorites to catch singing on the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment