Monday, October 4, 2010

I LOVE YOU PHILLIP MORRIS

My friend Russell has been telling me about a Jim Carey film the he worked as a background actor on. Russell played a prison inmate in "I love you Phillip Morris" During the shoot, someone lent my friend the novel that the film was based on. Funny true story, great cast and writing.



It probably will never be released in the United States due to the openly gay theme.  You would think that by now that attitudes would be a little more relaxed after Brokeback Mountain. Evidently even humorous homosexuality poses a threat to the fabric of America. When it comes to controlling the economy and national defense I lean to the right. However, I don't endorse conservatives controlling social morays and censorship of media.  

No comments:

Post a Comment